[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] Neutropenia and low interferon gamma production

Wiens, Lynn A MD lawiens at saintfrancis.com
Thu Sep 4 10:00:53 EDT 2014

I am taking care of a 2 yo male with idiopathic neutropenia doing well
on Neupogen.  As part of his work-up, I obtained T-cell function and PHA
did upregulate CD 69 but there was no interferon gamma production.  In
vitro proliferation to tetanus toxoid, viral mixture, candida was low.
Response to PWM; staph superantigen was normal.

My question is what additional genetic testing is indicated in a boy
doing well with neupogen; no additional infections since starting.

Lynn A. Wiens, MD
Warren Clinic
6160 South Yale Avenue  Tulsa, OK 74136
Specializing in the care of Allergy, Asthma, Sinus disease, and Chronic
Infections
http://tulsaallergynews.com
Office: 918-495-2636
Cell: 918-550-1200
 <<Picture (Device Independent Bitmap)>>

Saint Francis Health System intends this email only for the use of the person to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you have received this email in error, you are hereby notified that we do not consent to any reading, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this email and request you notify the sender immediately and destroy this transmission. Violators may be prosecuted under Federal law.

E: info at clinimmsoc.org