[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] murine collaboration partner

Klaus Warnatz klaus.warnatz at uniklinik-freiburg.de
Sun Jan 11 11:38:25 EST 2015

Dear Rohan,

I am sure that there are many but the people we have partly collaborated if not done in house is the group of Anselm Enders in Canberra who is in the group of Chris Goodnow. You probably know him anyway. He is a great guy, very knowledgable and he has a personal interest in immunodeficiency

hope this helps

best regards, good success sounds great and happy new year

klaus
Prof. Dr. med. Klaus Warnatz

UNIVERSITÄTSKLINIKUM FREIBURG
University Medical Center Freiburg
Center for Chronic Immunodeficiency
Division of Rheumatology and Clinical Immunology

Tel: +49-761-270-77640 / FAX -71000 / Pager: 12-7100

Breisacher Str. 117, 79106 Freiburg, Germany
klaus.warnatz at uniklinik-freiburg.de
http://www.uniklinik-freiburg.de/cci

E: info at clinimmsoc.org

or send a blank email to leave-45935388-183939985.3ea13d40a15475ac00ebbd9cd8a37d6d at lists.clinimmsoc.org