[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] IgA deficiency and Probiotics

Martelius Timi Timi.Martelius at hus.fi
Fri Apr 17 01:49:42 EDT 2015

Hi

An old article from our hospital about the subject. Not PID though.

Lactobacillus bacteremia, clinical significance, and patient outcome, with special focus on probiotic L. rhamnosus GG.<http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14679449>
Salminen MK, Rautelin H, Tynkkynen S, Poussa T, Saxelin M, Valtonen V, Järvinen A.
Clin Infect Dis. 2004 Jan 1;38(1):62-9. Epub 2003 Dec 4.
PMID:
14679449
Free Article<http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14679449>

Timi Martelius MD