[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] recurrent Enterovirus meningitis

Mikko Seppänen seppanen.mikko1 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 14:18:04 EDT 2015

Dear Jennifer,

two already by age 10 sounds to me also more than a coincidence. And no PAD...

I would ask Shen-Ying Zhang and Jean-Laurent Casanova, since enteroviridae belong to viruses that may benefit from TLR3 pathway deficiency, at least experimentally:

Curr Opin Immunol. 2013 Feb;25(1):19-33. doi: 10.1016/j.coi.2012.11.001. Epub 2013 Jan 3.
TLR3 immunity to infection in mice and humans.
Zhang SY1, Herman M, Ciancanelli MJ, Pérez de Diego R, Sancho-Shimizu V, Abel L, Casanova JL.

ATB,

Mikko Seppänen MD
Finland