[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] lung transplant in CVID patients with GLID?

Elena Hsieh whsieh at stanford.edu
Thu Jul 16 12:35:02 EDT 2015

Thanks Dr. Routes.  Our patient received four courses of rituximab, and about 6-8 months of imuran; she was getting better then recently deteriorated and developed pulmonary hypertension.  I have indeed found reports of lung transplant for bronchiectasis in CVID, the issue is whether that experience could be extrapolated to GLILD.

Thanks for your thoughts.

Elena