[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] Dock8 and IFN treatment

CIS-PIDD cis-pidd at lists.clinimmsoc.org
Thu Oct 1 16:49:04 EDT 2015

Not to hijack the thread, but I am facing a similar dilemma.  I have a 28 year old woman with recurrent crops of vulvar carcinoma related to HPV, numerous flat facial warts, bronchiectasis, very low IgM levels, no response to carbohydrate antigen (pneumovax), and now sequence analysis shows duplication of a chunk of material on her DOCK 8 gene between exons 1 and 2, deleted exon 2, and deletion of exons 4 through 26.  It is not clear whether this is on a single gene or both genes, although phenotypically she seems to behaving as a DOCK 8 deficient patient.  Would she be a candidate for BMT?  I will say that her GYN surgeons (and myself) are very nervous about the rate of recurrence for the carcinomas.  Any other suggestions for treatment?

Thanks,
Michael H. Clayton, MD, MPH
Assistant Professor, UNM Pediatric ID/Immunology

or send a blank email to leave-3174271-96396833.5a9591ccd1e327fe6bc4d1543298c482 at lyris.dundee.net