[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] Dock8 and IFN treatment

CIS-PIDD cis-pidd at lists.clinimmsoc.org
Thu Oct 1 15:43:29 EDT 2015

Dear Bodo,
once his eyes does better, is it crazy to consider a BMT ?
Any donor ?
Or do you consider that his clinical phenotype is not severe enough to take this kind of risk ?
Worth discussing ?
All the best
Elie

Elie Haddad, MD, PhD,
Professor of Pediatrics, University of Montreal,
Head, Pediatric Immunology and Rheumatology Division,
CHU Sainte-Justine, 3175 Cote Sainte-Catherine
Montreal, QC, H3T 1C5, Canada
Ph: 1 514 345 4713
fax: 1 514 345 4897
e-mail: elie.haddad at umontreal.ca