[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] adult patient with auto-immunity and recurrent airway infections

CIS-PIDD cis-pidd at lists.clinimmsoc.org
Tue Oct 20 06:25:04 EDT 2015

I agree with Stephan,
although it would be interesting to see how many of these patients really have an underlying monogenic disease. This is still an unanswered questions, since these patients are usually not genetically investigated.
Do you have a B cell differentiation? In the connective tissue disorders you might see an expansion of plasmablasts and sw mem B cells while this is unusual for the above mentioned PIDs

Best regards

Klaus

Prof. Dr. med. Klaus Warnatz

MEDICAL CENTER - UNIVERSITY OF FREIBURG
Center for Chronic Immunodeficiency - CCI
Department of Rheumatology and Clinical Immunology

Breisacher Str. 117, 79106 Freiburg, Germany
Tel. +49 761 270 77640 / FAX -71000 / Pager 12-7100
klaus.warnatz at uniklinik-freiburg.de

www.uniklinik-freiburg.de/cci