[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] adult patient with auto-immunity and recurrent airway infections

CIS-PIDD cis-pidd at lists.clinimmsoc.org
Tue Oct 20 05:49:14 EDT 2015

If PID, consider APDS (or CTLA-4 and STAT3 GOF - because of the "MS",
STAT1 GOF). Hyper- may precede hypogamma in these conditions.

Beste Grüße

Prof. Dr. Stephan Ehl
Medizinischer Direktor

UNIVERSITÄTSKLINIKUM FREIBURG
CCI - Center for Chronic Immunodeficiency

Breisacher Str. 117 - 2. OG, 79106 Freiburg i. Brsg., Germany
phone: +49(0)761.270-77300
Sekretariat +49(0)761.270-77550  fax +49(0)761.270-77600
e-mail: stephan.ehl at uniklinik-freiburg.de