[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] SPAD and sIgG2+4 deficiency

CIS-PIDD cis-pidd at lists.clinimmsoc.org
Thu Feb 11 09:23:16 EST 2016

Good Morning All:

My approach has been to check antibodies to non-live vaccines.  If protective, I give VZV vaccine first.  If the patient develops VZV I can readily treat it, and I would avoid MMR.  If the patient generates good VZV antibody and a positive VZV-specific lymphoproliferative response and no symptoms I proceed to MMR.

Joe Church
Children's Hospital Los Angeles