[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] Fwd: Best regards. In defect IL12 RB1

CIS-PIDD cis-pidd at lists.clinimmsoc.org
Thu Feb 18 09:23:53 EST 2016

We had a patient with IL12B1R with disseminated Mycobacterium genavense infection. We started gamma interferon at 50 microgram/square meter three times a week. Due to disease progression we had to increase dose progressively up to 250 ug/m2 and she finally recovered. At the beginning of tretament she had fever with the IFN administration, but after several weeks tolerated it well.

Teresa del Rosal
Servicio de Pediatría Hospitalaria y Enfermedades Infecciosas
Hospital Universitario La Paz, Madrid, Spain