[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] Abatacept usage in LRBA

CIS-PIDD cis-pidd at lists.clinimmsoc.org
Tue Mar 15 16:11:17 EDT 2016

Dear colleagues,

We have recently diagnosed two LRBA patients with ongoing autoimmunity and
lung disease, under IVIG and SQ each. My question is if you have
experienced infusion adverse effects while subsequent IVIG+abatacept
infusion. In your experience, is there any reason to use one specific route
for abatacept in LRBA?
Thanks in advance for your inputs,

*Luis I. Gonzalez-Granado. MD.*Immunodeficiencies Unit. Hospital 12 de
octubre.Research Institute Hospital 12 octubre (i+12)
Av. Cordoba S/N. 28041. Madrid. Spain
Tel. *0034**606732959 / * 0034913908569  /  Fax 0034913908772
<0034934893039>

Este correo electrónico se ha enviado desde un equipo libre de virus y
protegido por Avast.
<#DDB4FAA8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

or send a blank email to leave-3528117-96396833.5a9591ccd1e327fe6bc4d1543298c482 at lyris.dundee.net