[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] Abatacept usage in LRBA

CIS-PIDD cis-pidd at lists.clinimmsoc.org
Thu Mar 17 08:18:57 EDT 2016

Dear Luis,
no adverse effects seen in one girl with 3-weekly IVIG (high-dose needed, 0.8g/kg) and 4-weekly abatacept (10-20mg/kg). We try to avoid giving the two infusions within the same calendar week.
best, Markus

Markus G. Seidel, M.D.
Professor of Translational Pediatric Hematology and Immunology | Div. of Pediatric Hematology-Oncology | Dept. of Pediatric and Adolescent Medicine | Medical University Graz | Auenbruggerpl. 34/2 | A-8036 Graz | Austria | T. 0043 316 385 80215| F. 0043 316 385 13717 | Secr. 0043 316 385 13485 |
Head of the Research Unit for Pediatric Hematology and Immunology |  Coordinator of the Working Group for Pediatric Immunology of the Austrian Society of Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine

Attention:
This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use by the intended recipient(s) only. It may contain proprietary, confidential and/or privileged information and should not be copied, disclosed, distributed, retained or used by any other party. If you are not an intended recipient please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail (including attachments and copies).