[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] CMC and autoimmunity STAT1 GOF phenocopy clinical management

CIS-PIDD cis-pidd at lists.clinimmsoc.org
Tue Aug 2 08:39:40 EDT 2016

Dear all,

CMC is resistant to nystatin, fluconazole and voriconazole.
It's responsive to IV echinocandines, however it comes back around a week
after the suspension of the infusions.
Is there any alternative for a long term chronic therapy?

@Megan: thank you for the response: STAT3 is normal (sequenced in the
context of an NGS panel), we are currently waiting for whole exome seq.

Boaz Palterer, MD
University of Florence
Senior resident in Allergology and Clinical Immunology
Department of Clinical and Experimental Medicine
cell. +39 392 7169114
e-mail. boaz.palterer at gmail.com

or send a blank email to leave-3772600-96396833.5a9591ccd1e327fe6bc4d1543298c482 at lyris.dundee.net