[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] VS: 10yo with Campylobacter pericarditis and chronic oligosymptomatic interstitial lung disease

CIS-PIDD cis-pidd at lists.clinimmsoc.org
Thu Aug 18 01:49:53 EDT 2016

Hi Markus,

...exciting case! The closest known PIDDs I can think of would be IRAK4/MyD88, at least experimentally... Given the largely normal thus far tested labs, would further want me to exclude these? I do not know if you have a lab in Austria to test these, but in Brexit-Europe Cambridge / Rainer Doffinger and of course Inserm do.

See on the theoretical scope of infections in these Eur. J. Immunol. 2012. 42: 3126-3135 by von Bernuth, Picard and Casanova, an excellent review.

Hope this helps, his story smells like PIDD to me anyway.... for what it is worth... Maybe even a novel in the same TLR signaling pathway, if not either???

ATB,

Mikko