[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] Lymphoproliferation and massive splenomegaly in CVID

CIS-PIDD cis-pidd at lists.clinimmsoc.org
Sun Sep 25 13:51:52 EDT 2016

Dear all,

Thank you for the important suggestions.
The platelet counts for him was 1.3 lakhs (1,30,000/ cu.mm) or 130x10^9/L.
EBV viral loads in this patient was neg (Odd for XLP/ SAP)
No evidence for portal hypertension/ liver disease to explain the
splenomegaly. Splenomegaly is part of the generalized lymphoproliferation.
Double negative T cells were 1.1% (not for ALPS)

Vignesh P
MD Pediatrics,
DM resident in Pediatric Clinical Immunology and Rheumatology (Jan 2015-
Dec 2017),
Allergy Immunology Unit, Advanced Pediatrics Center,
Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research,
Chandigarh, India. 160012.
E mail: vigimmc at gmail.com
Phone no: +91-9592047009, +91-9944547009

or send a blank email to leave-3859753-96396833.5a9591ccd1e327fe6bc4d1543298c482 at lyris.dundee.net