[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] Infant- NKT Lymphoma

CIS-PIDD cis-pidd at lists.clinimmsoc.org
Tue Mar 7 19:12:20 EST 2017

I would get whole exam sequencing.  The early onset IBD infants often have a monogenic form of disease and if Elaine Jaffe didn’t call it lymphoma, then it isn’t lymphoma. We have seen a number of HLH gene mutations in our very early onset IBD clinic here.  They can have a skin component that can be quite weird.

Kate Sullivan, MD PhD
Wallace Chair
Chief of Allergy Immunology
ARC 1216 CHOP