[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] Wiskott Aldrich and Very low platelets

CIS-PIDD cis-pidd at lists.clinimmsoc.org
Sat Mar 11 12:02:02 EST 2017

Dave,

Thanks for your response and abstract. No, he does not respond to platelet
transfusions. We checked a one hour post and his platelet count had not
budged. We gave him 1mg/kg IVIG treating him for auto-immune mediated
thrombocytopenia. We're hoping to take him to transplant in the next month,
I just fear him having a serious bleed until he is ready to go.

Thanks.

-evan

or send a blank email to leave-4249637-96396833.5a9591ccd1e327fe6bc4d1543298c482 at lyris.dundee.net