[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] Laryngeal papilomatosis in boy with CGD awaiting BMT

CIS-PIDD cis-pidd at lists.clinimmsoc.org
Sun Mar 12 20:00:31 EDT 2017

Thanks Ricardo. Very useful information and I would love a copy of this paper. I have a colleague here who is fluent in Spanish so should be able to help us interpret it. We should certainly consider trying this as he needs a BMT and this may help clear the papillomatosis to allow us to proceed to transplant.
Kind regards
Jane

Associate Professor Jane Peake
Paediatric Immunologist and Allergist
Discipline of Paediatrics & Child Health
School of Medicine | The University of Queensland
Lady Cilento Children's Hospital| 501 Stanley Street | South Brisbane QLD 4101
j.peake at uq.edu.au