[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] IL7R SCID family in El Salvador

CIS-PIDD cis-pidd at lists.clinimmsoc.org
Tue Apr 11 13:27:04 EDT 2017

I believe the best way to get a fast diagnosis and transplant is in USA. We can diagnose the child in Mexico City, but our cord blood and bone marrow registries are small and many times we spend months until we find a good matching donor.
There some well trained pediatric immunologist in El Salvador, but I am afraid that infrastructure and availability of HSCT is not granted.
Héctor Eduardo Guidos Morales <heguidos at hotmail.com> is a pediatric immunologist who was trained with us in Mexico City and works at the biggest pediatric hospital in San Salvador.
Francisco J. Espinosa-Rosales, M.D.Jeffrey Modell Diagnostic CenterInstituto Nacional de PediatríaMexico City, MEXICO
Centro de Inmunología, Alergia y PediatríaHospital Ángeles LomasHuixquilucan, Estado de MéxicoTel:  +52 (55) 52474097 y +52 (55) 52474098francisco.espinosa at iap.mx