[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] XLA, Bronchiectasis, Chronic sinsusitis

CIS-PIDD cis-pidd at lists.clinimmsoc.org
Thu Apr 13 12:10:10 EDT 2017

Santhosh,
1. You don't say what you are doing for chest PT or how bad the
bronchiectasis is. I would have him use a flutter valve at least twice a
day but a CPT vest would be better. You might consider a pulmonary lavage.
I would push his IgG trough to at least 1000.
2. What does his sinus CT look like at this point.
3. The yellow mucus is probably coming from the nose/sinuses retrograde
through the NL duct. How often does he use saline nasal irrigation? Have
you ever added antibiotic to the nasal lavage fluid (e.g., Cipro
500mg/500ml)?
Richard Wasserman
Dallas

--