[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] Transplant in a CGD patient

CIS-PIDD cis-pidd at lists.clinimmsoc.org
Sat May 13 01:11:32 EDT 2017

Hello,

I would consider to use PT-CY (post-transplantation cyclophosphamide). Maybe you would like to also contact your colleagues in Brazil for local assistance with this. They have presented good outcome data at the IEWP meeting last year. Kind regards, Carsten

--
Sent from my phone - please excuse the brevity and possible typos

PD Dr. Carsten Speckmann
Consultant Pediatric Immunology & Stem Cell Transplantation
University Medical Center Freiburg
Germany
phone: +49 (0)761 270 43010