[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] CVID patient with lung disease, lymphadenopathy, and weight loss

CIS-PIDD cis-pidd at lists.clinimmsoc.org
Thu Jun 29 01:55:30 EDT 2017

Hi Chris,

similar reported  in CVID- look alike diseases at least in
PIK3CD,
Clin Immunol. 2017 May;178:20-28. doi: 10.1016/j.clim.2015.12.008. Epub 2015 Dec 28 (see monocyte discussion in it)
STAT3GOF
(our Blood paper, but generalized)
and in the latest Listser case session in CIS in NFKB1 by Nacho Gonzalez/Madrid.

Hope this helps,

Mikko

Oyl Mikko Seppänen
Harvinaissairauksien yksikkö (HAKE)