[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] CVID patient with lung disease, lymphadenopathy, and weight loss

CIS-PIDD cis-pidd at lists.clinimmsoc.org
Thu Jun 29 02:39:57 EDT 2017

Hi Chris,
fully agree with Mikko, mycobacteria still points to a CVID-like
dysregulation disorder: APDS1/2, NFKB1 but also CTLA4/LRBA.
All the best,
Nacho

*Luis I. Gonzalez-Granado. MD.*Immunodeficiencies Unit. Hospital 12 de
octubre.Research Institute Hospital 12 octubre (i+12)
Av. Cordoba S/N. 28041. Madrid. Spain
Tel. *0034**606732959 / * 0034913908569  /  Fax 0034913908772
<0034934893039>luisignacio.gonzalez at salud.madrid.org
<luisignacio.hdoc at salud.madrid.org>ORCID ID:  orcid.org/0000-0001-6917-8980
Researcher ID: B-9257-2009ResearchGate:
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Luis_Gonzalez-Granado LinkedIn: