[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] Houston checking in

CIS-PIDD cis-pidd at lists.clinimmsoc.org
Wed Aug 30 12:48:53 EDT 2017

I was happy to hear that your hospital did not have to close; we lost ours for several weeks after Katrina.  And we also received many expressions of support including l support be receiving  our patients  that needed to continue their hospital care. Like for you, it was so comforting receiving the support of so many, and specially from Houston.

Ricardo