[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] Markedly reduced T cells with normal immunoglobulins

CIS-PIDD cis-pidd at lists.clinimmsoc.org
Mon Sep 11 22:08:50 EDT 2017

Thanks everyone for your valuable inputs.

The antibodies used were anti - CD3.
For NK cells, only anti - CD56 was used. (CD16 was not used).

The test was repeated twice and the results were similar. CD45 positive -
lymphocytes were first gated and then the rest of the gating was carried
out.

CD4 count was 261,  and CD8 was 946.

I would try looking at recent thymic emigrants, naive and memory T cells.

Dear Dr Fabian
I shall share the raw files in next 24 hours.

As the child continues to remain sick, should I consider giving a dose of
IVIG?

Will keep the group posted on the developments....

Regards
Sagar

*Dr.Sagar Bhattad*
MD Pediatrics, DM Pediatric Clinical Immunology and Rheumatology (PGI, CHD)
*Giannina Gaslini Institute, Italy (Observership in Rheumatology)*
Consultant, Pediatric Immunologist and Rheumatologist, ASTER CMI Hospitals,
Bengaluru
*http://www.pediatricimmunologist.in/
<http://www.pediatricimmunologist.in/>*

*Aster CMI Hospital, No 43/2, International Airport Rd, Sahakara Nagar,
Bengaluru -560 092, Karnataka*
* (**Book appointment - 08043420100)*

or send a blank email to leave-4569246-96396833.5a9591ccd1e327fe6bc4d1543298c482 at lyris.dundee.net