[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] Markedly reduced T cells with normal immunoglobulins

CIS-PIDD cis-pidd at lists.clinimmsoc.org
Mon Sep 11 23:01:44 EDT 2017

Hi - my apologies I may have missed some of this thread.   If there really is a significant population of unidentified cells, I would also consider a hematologic malignancy.  CD16 is not needed to identify NK cells, CD56+/CD3- is sufficient.

Best,

Megan

Megan Cooper, MD, PhD
Cooper_m at wustl.edu<mailto:Cooper_m at wustl.edu>