[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] 14 month old with Hypogamma

CIS-PIDD cis-pidd at lists.clinimmsoc.org
Mon Sep 25 10:48:58 EDT 2017

The early onset IBD center at CHOP sees many such patients.  The strongest predictors of a monogenic immune deficiency are the small bowel pathology, age of onset and abnormal flow cytometry.  We would do whole exonerated sequencing because the monogenic defects often have a very different treatment approach.

Sent from my iPhone