[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] Help with TRECS

CIS-PIDD cis-pidd at lists.clinimmsoc.org
Mon Sep 25 15:31:10 EDT 2017

Dear Luis Alberto

 You can contact Prof. Antonio Condino Neto (our LASID  president). He is running a pilot newborn screening for SCID here in Brazil and I'm sure he will be happy to help you. You can find his contact at CIS or LASID website. Save sample on paper filter (as used for regular newborn screnning)!!!

Best
Gesmar Rodrigues Silva Segundo, MD PhD
Professor of Pediatrics, Universidade Federal de Uberlândia, Brazil

Enviado do meu iPhone

or send a blank email to leave-4589829-96396833.5a9591ccd1e327fe6bc4d1543298c482 at lyris.dundee.net