[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] GATA 2 mutation and skin lesion

CIS-PIDD cis-pidd at lists.clinimmsoc.org
Sat Nov 18 00:46:41 EST 2017

Thanks for your thoughts and input, that was really helpful.

I am not sure I get the point about rubella, can it cause that lesion?

Fungus culture is negative to date ( 8 days), but I will double check about the stain on path

We are sending AFB blood culture as well.

Cocci is a possible exposure being in California

That RG NTM can be misread as Gram-positive rod is a really a good point!

We haven't sent EBER staining for hydroa vacciniforme, thanks for the thought!

Rofida