[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] Re: VS: [cis-pidd] Raynaud's in XLA

CIS-PIDD cis-pidd at lists.clinimmsoc.org
Wed Jan 3 08:00:41 EST 2018

Hi Richard,

I prefer low dose nifedipine over amlodipine.  Also consider referral to rheumatology to help differnetiate between primary and secondary Raynaud's, they can run some very comprehensive panels now.

Best and Happy New Year,

John

John B. Meiser, M.D., P.A.
Allergy and Asthma Center of Texas
6946 Lebanon Rd.
Frisco, TX 75034
www.aactmd.com
office:  972-377-9987
fax:  972-377-9906

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission is confidential, may be privileged and should be read or retained only by the intended recipient. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete it from your system.