[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] 2-y-o girl with h/o heart transplant, very sick x 1 year

CIS-PIDD cis-pidd at lists.clinimmsoc.org
Sat Apr 7 13:09:10 EDT 2018

Hi Ellie,
Yes, the skin bipsy as well as gut biopsies were all performed while
patient was on steroids (she has been on steroids since August 2017).
There weren't any XY cells in either locations.
thanks,
Yeshim

or send a blank email to leave-4850584-96396833.5a9591ccd1e327fe6bc4d1543298c482 at lyris.dundee.net