[CIS PIDD] [cis-pidd] Sick infant with multiple septic arthritis and osteomyelitis

CIS-PIDD cis-pidd at lists.clinimmsoc.org
Mon Apr 16 11:36:34 EDT 2018

Ramsay..How are you?  We just got 6" of snow in April...no sign of spring

One or two comments.  Im not sure a TH17 in a 3 month old is reliable.  Hopefully sequencing will cover STAT3.  Any chance you can test IL10 suppression to look at STAT3 function?  Also...any chance you did a fMLP stim on the CGD?

Best

James

James W. Verbsky M.D./Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Pediatrics and Microbiology
Medical Director, Clinical Immunology Research Laboratory
Medical Director, Clinical and Translational Research
Medical College of Wisconsin
Milwaukee, WI