[sbe-eas] Which states are using Wireless Emergency Alerts in 2021

Aaron Read readaaron at friedbagels.com
Fri Nov 12 10:55:52 EST 2021

If multiple WEA's were sent for the same emergency, are they counted
separately?

It says RI only did two in 2021 but in thinking back I only remember one
WEA event...an Amber Alert...but I think they sent two alerts about it.

- Aaron

Aaron Read
readaaron at friedbagels.com
www.friedbagels.com
"Engineering: it's like math but LOUDER!"