[sbe-eas] Amber alert out Cleveland, OH.

Mike Murrell engineermike at mindspring.com
Sat Nov 13 17:54:21 EST 2021

So my brother lives south of Cleveland. He called in a bit of a panic yesterday morning asking me if something major was going on and I said not that I know of why?  He said he got an Amber alert on his phone but it said something like National Emergency. While I was on the phone with him he got another Amber alert that was correct. Someone made a huge error but I'm wondering how the sender even had access to send a message like that out. Does someone have more access than they should?  Why would a state message say National Emergency?

Have a good weekend

Mike Murrell
Director of Engineering Services TAB
865-603-1778