[sbe-eas] Amber alert out Cleveland, OH.

Sean Donelan sean at donelan.com
Sun Nov 14 15:45:04 EST 2021

There were four WEA messages in Ohio

This one looks like old WEA 1.0 default text from the alert origination
software.

SENT
11/12/2021 14:42:00

EXPIRES
11/12/2021 15:42:00

SENDER
OEMA

WEA 360CH EN
AMBER Alert in this area until Nov 12 3:42PM EST. Execute Action. Message
from OEMA

WEA 90CH EN
AMBER Alert in this area until 3:42PM EST Execute Action.OEMA

DESCRIPTION EN
EHL7187 SILVER FORD AEROSTAR VAN 5YO W/F ANA GRACE BURKE

INSTRUCTIONS EN
Stay tuned for further instructions.

ID
a6904d12