[sbe-eas] Maryland SECC reorganizing

Ken Evans ken_evans at wmdt.com
Wed Jun 8 12:13:01 EDT 2022

Maryland SBE members - The Maryland State Emergency Communications Committee (SECC) is reorganizing. Any broadcast station or cable system engineer or management from Maryland who would like to be involved and have a say in how Maryland's EAS Plan will work should contact Ken Evans at ken_evans at wmdt.com<mailto:ken_evans at wmdt.com>. Our plan update is almost totally complete, and committee tasks are not difficult. I do need proofreaders too.  The revised plan should be released shortly.