[sbe-eas] Maryland SECC reorganizing

felucia at att.net felucia at att.net
Wed Jun 8 12:18:38 EDT 2022

Hi KenI can help if you need itFrank

Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Wednesday, June 8, 2022, 12:13 PM, Ken Evans <ken_evans at wmdt.com> wrote:

 <!--#yiv1543902629 P {margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;}-->

Maryland SBE members - The Maryland State Emergency Communications Committee (SECC) is reorganizing. Any broadcast station or cable system engineer or management from Maryland who would like to be involved and have a say in how Maryland's EAS Plan will work should contact Ken Evans at ken_evans at wmdt.com. Our plan update is almost totally complete, and committee tasks are not difficult. I do need proofreaders too.  The revised plan should be released shortly.