[sbe-eas] WP: review of tornado warnings after Rolling Fork Mississippi

Sean Donelan sean at donelan.com
Wed Mar 29 15:40:19 EDT 2023

If doing this, spend the money on more expensive SAME-capable weather
radios.... not just cheap tone-alert models.

Also suggest working with manufacturer to pre-program SAME config, because
only weather nerds will configure weather radios later.  Another reason
why cell carriers designed WEA not to need user configuration.