[sbe-eas] The Next National EAS test is coming

Sean Donelan sean at donelan.com
Thu Jul 27 14:12:15 EDT 2023

It looks like FEMA sent the RWT via most of the PEP/NPWS stations.
However, I didn't see anything via SIRIUS/XM barker channel.

WFED is the former WTOP AM station. It was repurposed when WTOP moved
to FM.  Although everyone in Washington DC monitors WTOP FM now, I guess
WFED AM is still considered the PEP station.

Alert Received at 07/26/23 20:20:33 on monitor #5
Matched Filter TEST RWT
A Primary Entry Point System has issued a Required Weekly Test for all of
the
United States beginning at 8:20 pm and ending at 8:50 pm (WFED 1)
ZCZC-PEP-RWT-000000+0030-2080020-WFED 1  -
Log Only.