[sbe-eas] This just in

Geary Morrill gearymorrill at aol.com
Mon Nov 6 19:27:17 EST 2023

>From the Sage Alerting Systems front page:

Updated 4:15 pm, November 6,2023

Rev96 Status

We continue to work on the Rev96 update. We have made the FCC aware that the update has taken us longer to produce than we had anticipated, and that there will be insufficient time for many of our users to install the update by the December 12, 2023 deadline. This is especially true for users that have a large number of ENDECs, and for users the have contract engineers with many clients to update. We apologize for the delay. We will update this page and keep the FCC informed on the release status as we get closer to a release date.

When Rev96 is released, Email will be sent to those who are signed up for our support email list. If you are not on that list, you can sign up on the support page.