[sbe-eas] NWS EAS Question

Mark Garrett ma-garrett at wiu.edu
Tue Apr 2 12:23:14 EDT 2024

Being a Sage ENDEC user and not having this issue brings up a question.
Can you use a separate receiver to feed the DASDEC to determine if the
issue is the receiver or the decoding portion of the DASDEC?
Assume you can monitor each receiver's quality from either the web or via
the front speaker.

Mark

--
Mark Garrett