[SBE] need user comments on Omneon, P2, XD Cam, Sundance

Heather Skipper hskipper at mhznetworks.org
Mon Mar 19 14:57:31 EDT 2007

Your best place to check us out is: www.mhzworldview.tv (brand new
website, but pretty much up and running). We cover over 30 countries,
news, entertainment, sports, documentaries, films, etc. We are offering
our programming as an alternative for DTV streams.

If your programming area is interested, have them contact Fred Thomas
(703) 770-7100 or fthomas at mhznetworks.org

Thanks!

Heather L. Skipper
Director, Network Operations Center

t. 703.770.7123
f. 703.770.7112
c. 703.472.4422

8101A Lee Highway
Falls Church, VA 22042
www.mhznetworks.org

MHz NETWORKS is an independent, noncommercial, television network
delivering international, educational and arts programming.