[SBE] High Intensity Tower Light Systems

PuebloTallTower at aol.com PuebloTallTower at aol.com
Mon Mar 19 22:22:11 EDT 2007

I suggest that you attend the NAB April 15-22 at Las Vegas, and visit each of
the strobe and LED lighting vendors.

Compare cost and guarantee, etc., and request written proposals.

Your need comes at a propitious moment, as the NAB is where all the
manufacturers will gather. You can get an "exhibits" only pass free, dial up NAB.Org.
on the Internet, and go through all the screens. They hide the free ticket
area quite well, but when in doubt, ask a manufacturer or call the SBE.

The system in use on my cell towers has never failed, and I replaced the
strobe 5 years ago, per manufacturers suggestion, but made a mistake as it now
seems that they last 10 years or better. I kept the old one as a spare and have
yet to use it.

We need to talk, call me on my listed phone numbers, and I will be happy to
meet you at the NAB, or accept your phone call anytime.

Thanks for asking, glad I had an opinion to pass along.

Harvey E. Smith
2020 Baculite Mesa Road
Pueblo, CO., 81001-2456

719 546 1418