[SBE] NAB HAMS

Bill Croghan billc at lvradio.com
Wed Mar 28 20:06:45 EDT 2007

Clay,
Last I heard it was established. Tieline is lending the equipment,
Dave Biondi is giving the server time, someone else is sponsoring the phone
line. If there is anything else I can do I'll be glad to do it. If you
need mics, mixers, wireless mics etc. that is usually a slow day for us
doing remotes so I'm sure I can break stuff loose. I'll copy Adrienne on
this. Appended after your message is the stuff I've received on this
subject so far (edited for brevity).
Bill

stream this on the Internet etc.

> Thanks -

> Clay

John,
Absolutely! You might want to ask Kevin from Tieline if he can supply the
unit to send the audio from your end. I have a Tieline receive unit
permanently installed here and a phone line to call in on.

I will set up the link to the live broadcast and send it to you so you can
put it on the SBE web page and I will also put the link on the Broadcast Net
home page. We will archive the broadcast and provide you with a link where
folks can listen to the broadcast at their leisure. That archive link will
be valid for at least a year.

Dave Biondi
Broadcast Net
Office: 713-926-2209