[SBE] NAB HAMS

k7cr k7cr at blarg.net
Wed Mar 28 20:12:02 EDT 2007

Thanks Bill -

I was just responding to your earlier offer to help....It sure is great to
have some folks on the team in your town.

On a different subject -

Have either of you met John Franz ? He's a former PNW Chief that moved to
your town, I think....Great guy with a wonderful sense of humor...He was
involved with EAS up this also.

Clay