[SBE] NAB HAMS

Bill Croghan billc at lvradio.com
Thu Mar 29 12:31:42 EDT 2007

I know John. I do a monthly inspection of the chan. 25 transmitter and
antenna system for his company. Now that he's finished with his studio
build, I may be out of that part time job. He seems like a nice guy and
when I mentioned I was involved with EAS he mentioned your name and said he
had been involved in EAS up there. I've only met him once, but we've
talked a number of times, when I found problems at the transmitter site.
Let me know any time I can assist.
Bill