[SBE] Sencore MRD3187 issues

A9xw at cs.com A9xw at cs.com
Tue Apr 24 15:11:30 EDT 2007

Anyone else having these issues? On 8VSB, the receivers do not relock to the
DTV signals, or obtain lock but only decode video or only audio (no pid info
for missing part of signal). On satellite receivers, will auto decode video
but not audio. In both cases power off reset required to reset receiver then it
works OK. We are not having problems with any other manufacturer DTV or
Satellite receiver on the same signals. Comcast sent back 4 DTV receivers we sent
them new out of the box saying, NG as above and a satellite provider also is
having problems of the same kind on the 8VSB receivers.

Henry
WYIN