[SBE] transmitter customer service failures

Boothby, James M jboothby at wsu.edu
Mon Jul 9 15:52:03 EDT 2007

I have had problems with Talus support too. Our DTV transmitter was
acting up, power levels all over the place, and there was no one at
Talus that had the least clue about that model. I figured it out at
length, but I have little respect left for Talus. They will never get
the thumbs up from me.

Jim Boothby
Broadcast Tech III
KWSU