[SBE] transmitter customer service failures

Thomas Wojciechowski tomtraveller at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 9 20:35:30 EDT 2007

I've had some experience w/ Thales HF HP transmitters. When we needed PC
boards, we had to turn in an order at least 6 mo. in advance to allow time
for production runs. What is really scary is that Thales as discontinued
the manufacture of some boards, but turned over production to independent
contractors. I might add the transmitters are not all that old. As an
American, I've always wondered why our government did not buy American.